Raised Image Reprohouse (Pty) Ltd, is committed to minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment. The Company encourages employee awareness of our environmental concerns through the issue of a company (policy) manual, as well as in all general staff meetings. Management shall always integrate environmental concerns in the planning of a business practice and purchases of equipment. We aim to continually strive to:
- Minimize Wastage
- Minimize Toxic Emissions
- Comply with local legislation
- All hazardous waste is hauled by an accredited business (solvents)
- All cardboard is donated to the homeless, for sale to recyclers
- All film is sold for recycling (lead coatings)
- All cartridges are returned for re-use.
This policy applies to both our operations and is the responsibility of all our staff.
This environmental policy is available on request and forms part of our Company Manual. If you wish to obtain a copy or would like to discuss our progress against our objectives, please telephone 021-551-0157